WhatsApp Web for Phone and PC Users
WhatsApp is now designed to be accessible on both PC and smartphone. This was made to provide a richer communication experience for users. Basically, WhatsApp Web makes this possible, as it is a computer-based extension of the WhatsApp account you have on your phone.
If you send and receive messages, these will be synced fully between your PC and your mobile device. Thus, you can see them all on both devices. As a result, anything you do will also apply to WhatsApp Web and the other way around.
Currently, WhatsApp Web is only available for Android, Nokia S60, Nokia S40 EVO, iPhone 8.1+, BlackBerry, and BlackBerry 10 mobile devices. Here are minimum requirements in order to enjoy WhatsApp Web.
- It is required that you have an active account for WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- You also need to have the latest version of Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, and Safari, which depends on the Web browser you would want to use as the default.
- Likewise, you must have a stable Internet connection on your PC and your smartphone.
Opening WhatsApp on Your Phone
- If you are using Android, you need to go to Chats screen > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
- For iPhone users, you need to go to Settings > WhatsApp Web.
- Nokia S40 users also have to swipe up starting from the bottom screen, then go to WhatsApp Web.
- On BlackBerry 10, you have to swipe down from the top of the screen, then go to WhatsApp Web.
- BlackBerry users also have an option to go to Chats > Menu > WhatsApp Web.
Begin Using WhatsApp Web
- You have to visit https://web.whatsapp.com on your PC.
- Then, you have to open WhatsApp from your phone.
- Finally, you need to scan the QR code on your computer screen from your smartphone.
Thus, you have to navigate to WhatsApp Web from your phone so that you can view computers that are logged in or out from an active session.