Mozilla Firefox Download For Android And iOS
Mozilla Firefox Internet browser provides lots of benefits for the modern user. In fact, you can set it up to get the most out of Firefox and your precious time on the Web.
One of the notable features of Mozilla Firefox is the protection and privacy that you can take advantage of. Moreover, no other browser can provide great control over the digital footprint that you are making when going online.
For this reason, you can take advantage of private browsing in which Firefox will not save things such as your searches, cookies or even your browsing history. However, it will keep the files and bookmarks.
It also has a tracking protection, which would minimize the ability of some hidden entities to track down your activity when browsing across websites. Private browsing can be useful in a lot of ways, which include the following:
- Minimize digital footprints – this can be done via a tracking protection that would block Internet companies attempting to follow your activity online.
- Online banking using a shared computer – if you are sharing a computer with someone, you should not be worried because the username and password that you are using will not be saved.
- You can surprise someone – if you are planning a surprise for a loved one or a family member for a trip or a birthday celebration, you can use private browsing to keep your browsing history a secret.
Likewise, you can rest assured that the Control Center should provide a reliable protection against malicious trackers. A shield found on the leftmost part of the address bar is a sign that you are protected. However, you can also disable the Tracking Protection feature for a particular website or as a whole. This would depend on how you would like Firefox to manage the security features.
Downloading Firefox for Android Devices
There is a faster way to download and install Firefox for Android devices. This can be done by visiting the Play Store and search for Mozilla Firefox from the search bar. After that, you simply have to tap the one that shows up first in order to begin the download process.
Alternatively, you can do it manually by visiting the official Mozilla Firefox download page.
- Tap the Download button once you are inside the official website.
- Then, the Firefox page will open on the Play Store. Just tap the Install button when you reach this page.
- Simply accept the permissions that would prompt you in order to begin the download. Once it has completed, it will install automatically without confirming. You just have to tap the Open button to begin using the browser.
Downloading Firefox for iOS Devices
You can also use Firefox for your iOS devices, such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod. However, you need to check if your device is running at least iOS 8 because this is the minimum requirement for installing Firefox.
- Just open the App Store from your iOS device and search for Mozilla Firefox on the search bar.
- Tap the Get button and the Install button to begin downloading the app.
- You will be prompted to enter your Apple account password then tap OK.
- After installing the browser, an icon will appear on the home screen as well.