Jailbreaking your iOS device is easy, and a lot of people do this because it can turn their iPhone or iPad into something that they can control 100% of the time. Here are steps to jailbreak your device to iOS 10.
Using Safari to Jailbreak Your iOS Device
- First off, you have to launch Safari browser from your iOS device. Make sure though that it is running on iOS 10 before you proceed.
- Then, you just need to type the URL downloadpangu.org from the search box. This is specifically designed to install the Pangu iOS 10 icon to your device.
- When the page will load up, simple tap the arrow-up button that you can find at the bottom-center of the screen. It should be right on top of the Home button if you are on your iPhone. However, it should be at the top-right corner of your screen if you are on your iPad.
- You will be brought to the next screen after tapping the arrow-up button. Just tap on the Add to Home Screen icon from the bottom of the screen.
- Then, you have to rename the app icon into Pangu and tap the Add button afterward.
- You now have the Pangu app icon on your iOS 10 firmware. You only need to tap the icon to get the most recent iOS 10 jailbreak updates from Pangu.
Using the Yalu Method
- Download Yalu from the link www.downloadpangu.org/yalu-jailbreak.html.
- Follow the instructions to proceed with the jailbreak process.
Take note that there are things that you need to consider before jailbreaking your iOS device with Yalu.
- It is only a beta jailbreak, which might bring you trouble in terms of bugs and stability issues.
- It is also a semi-untethered jailbreak, so you have to reinstall the jailbreak each time you reboot your iPad or iPhone.
It might be easy to jailbreak your iOS device, but you should also consider the consequences of doing so, which include having your warranty void.