Vidmate is one of today’s more popular apps. It allows people to download video and audio content on most devices, essentially making entertainment consumption easy, even if you’re on the go.
The app was originally developed for Android. However, the demand has risen for those whose devices don’t have access to the Play Store. In light of this, the tech-savvy have discovered workarounds so Vidmate could be downloaded and installed on iPads and iPhones, as well as on desktop computers.
Keep reading the step-by-step guides below so you can enjoy the benefits of Vidmate on that iPhone 8 or Windows PC.
Download and Installation for iPhone and iPad
- Go to the Apple App Store and search for the Vidmate app.
- Once you’ve found the right application, proceed with downloading it.
- After Vidmate has been downloaded, just follow the instructions for installation and you should be good to go.
Download and Installation for Mac
- Download an Android emulator like the Nox App Player on your Mac.
- Search and download the latest Vidmate APK.
- When you’re done installing Nox, open the Vidmate APK file and install it. The application should be installed on your device within a few minutes.
- Once the installation is complete you will see Vidmate listed under the Apps section of the Android emulator.
Download and Installation for Windows PC
- Similar to a Mac installation, you need to download an Android emulator to be able to install Vidmate on your desktop computer. Bluestacks is the best choice for a Windows PC. You can download it here.
- Once Bluestacks is installed, search for the latest Vidmate APK and download it.
- Open Bluestacks and search for the Vidmate APK in the file manager.
- Follow the instructions for installation and you’re done.
There you have it. Just select the instructions for your device and enjoy hours of watching your favorite television series, documentaries, and vlogs with the use of Vidmate.