A lot of people wish they had a way to use a modded version of Google Play Store. Well, that was in the past, because you can now use a modded version of the Android repository in as easy as other apps on your mobile device.
Modded version of Google Play Store
The only thing that you have to do first is to root your Android mobile device. Here are steps that you can do to install the modded version of the Play Store successfully.
- Install the most recent version of Lucky Patcher
- After installation, you need to open the app and go to the Menu -> Patch to Android option
- Choose the “Signature Verify Always True” and the “Disable Zip Signature Verify” option -> Apply -> then click Yes
- After rebooting the device, you have to go to Patch to Android and check the Patch Applied option. After applying, you have to exit from the app or else you have to repeat the 3rd step all over again.
- You have to back up the current Google Play Store with the help of an app called Titanium Backup. This can be used if you would want to restore the app to its original version some other time.
- You have to download the modded Play Store and move it to an SD card. For Android Gingerbread version users, you have to rename it to Vending.apk, while ICS or Jelly Bean version users have to rename it to PhoneSky.apk.
- Open the Root Explorer, then copy and replace the renamed APK file to the folder address “/system/app/”.
- You also have to set the permission to “rw-r—r—“, before you reboot the device.
- You will be surprised that after successfully following all that, all your apps on the device with the text “LVL” will be licensed automatically.
You might be wondering if your Android device has not been rooted yet, should you be able to do it by yourself. Well, of course, you can do it by following the steps presented online.
Rooting is an option to unlock the full potential of your Android device. However, it is not a recommended option, as it would enable your mobile device to be exploited without you knowing it.
Moreover, it can brick your device if you do it the wrong way. You may be able to speak with an expert at rooting, so that you can have your device rooted in no time without the risk.
Nevertheless, a number of apps can help you root your Android device in no time. With tons of complicated instructions, it is not advisable for novice users to attempt tinkering with it.
Safe and reliable apps online
Most of the rooting apps online can provide safe, efficient, and reliable procedure without the risk. At the same time, you can un-root the device whenever you think it is necessary.
Take note that when you install Lucky Patcher, developers do not guarantee 100% safety and reliability at all times. Therefore, it is your responsibility to use the app, regardless of the outcome.