Google Chrome Download for Android and iOS Devices
Many people use Google Chrome because it is a fast and free to use Web browser. Moreover, it has been proven to be useful for mobile devices nowadays. Thus, it pays to learn how to download and install it on Android and iOS devices. Here are methods to download Google Chrome.
Downloading and Installing for Android Devices
If you are going to download and install this file to your Android device, you need to follow a few steps to make it a success.
- Open the Play Store and search for Chrome for Android.
- Simply tap the install button.
- Then, you would be prompted to Accept and Download the file.
- You can begin browsing by going back to the Home page or tap the All Apps page in which you can tap the app icon for Google Chrome from there.
Downloading and Installing for iOS Devices
You can download the app from your iPhone or iPad, if you want to begin making Chrome a part of your browsing experience.
- Simply tap the App Store icon from the home page. Then, search for the Chrome App from the App Store to begin downloading and installing the app.
- Then, you have to tap the Get tab and afterwards the Install tab.
- You would be prompted to enter your Apple ID password to confirm that you are the owner of the device. Then, you can tap OK when done typing your password.
- Just go back to the home screen if you want to begin using Chrome and tap on the icon from there.
You can also add Chrome to your dock, which would allow you to easily open the app later. Here are steps to do so.
- You can free up some space on your dock, by simply touching and holding an app on the dock.
- Then, you can drag the app upwards, and simply release it on your home screen.
- Moreover, you have to touch and hold the app icon and drag it down, before releasing it on your dock.
- After confirming this, you can now press the Home button to tap on the Google Chrome icon and try it out.