GBWhatsApp – Latest features & download for the best WhatsApp Mod
WhatsApp as a messaging app is incredibly well-built but when have to use the app for professional reasons, you might realise that it lacks quite a lot of features which ought to be buil-in. GBWhatsApp doesn’t only give you custom privacy options with the people of your choosing. It also lets you set up automated replies and a ton of other quality of life features.
Quality of Life features in GBWhatsApp
We’ve all heard of the basic features with increased limits on file transfers, being able to hide the the various ticks for contacts of your choosing as well as the ability to install two different packages of the app which can be run simultaneously. So if you have two SIMs in your phone, you’re free to enjoy two different GBWhatsApp installations.
As for the quality of life features of GBWhatsApp:
- Ability to view all messages from a sinlge person in a group.
- Toast notification whenever a contact changes their profile picture.
- Ability to hide chats instead of having them all visible on your main panel.
- Option to download the Status/Story of other users.
- Option to view the Status/Story of other users without notifying them that you’ve seen it.
- Ability to send all files without any file-type limits.
- Ability to pin important chats so you don’t have to keep looking for them.
- Option to go to the first message of a chat instead of having to scroll all the way to the top.
- Option to schedule messages to be sent on specific days and times, no need to stay up till awkward times just to wish someone a happy birthday.
- DND mode for when you don’t wish to be bothered by anything, disables internet access for WhatsApp while its turned on.
These aren’t the only features. The changelogs for GBWhatsApp contain hundreds of entires. The app does receive frequent updates and changes, fixes for older bugs as well as new features. Check out its official thread on XDA Developers if you’re interested in any technical details.
Download the latest version of GBWhatsApp
Simply go to the latest release post on the app’s official thread. You’ll find two different APK files available for download. There’s no need to worry as both of these apps are identical in features. Only download the second APK file if you need two seperate WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
If you’ve never installed Android applications directly from an APK file then you’ll first need to enable installation of apps from Unknown Sources. To do this:
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Go to Security settings, often times hidden under “Advanced Settings” or “Privacy and Security”
- Enable “Unknown Sources”
Once you’ve done this, simply download the APK file from the latest release post and open it, you’ll be asked for permission to install the application. Simply allow it to be installe and you’re finished.