Facebook Lite APK Update And Why It Is Important
Facebook Lite is like a small version of Facebook, but it uses less data and it even works in any network condition. If you are not familiar with it yet, here are some highlights of the app.
- Faster to Install – Since it is smaller in size, it can be downloaded faster and it only uses a small amount of space.
- Old Android Smartphones Can Use This App – You are correct, as it can be installed even on an older Android mobile device. So, even if you can’t get the whole package, it can provide a modified version of the app with the basic functions with it.
- Less Data – This is perfect for those who receive weak mobile signal in their area. It even uses less data, so it will be more efficient when spending mobile data. Needless to say, it can save you a considerable amount of data in the process that you can use on other apps.
- It Is Quick To Load – This is among the fastest apps that you can download from the Play Store. In fact, it can upload images faster and it can show updates from friends a lot faster than the native app.
- All Networks – This app is also intended for 2G networks and areas having slow or unstable Internet connections.
The latest version of Facebook Lite is 220.127.116.11.69, which can vary depending on the device you are using. It has been updated on April 27, 2017, with minimum Android version 2.3+ or Gingerbread required to run the app. This is very suitable for devices that are always complaining about being low on memory because it is lower than 2MB in size.
Facebook Lite APK update, on the other hand, can be done if you download the app from a third party. However, you can only install this on your Android device if you enable Unknown Sources from the Settings. Simply go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and check on the box beside it.