You might have heard about VidMate all over the Internet. A lot of people may have already used this app to download music and videos from multimedia sites like Facebook, Dailymotion, Instagram, Vimeo, and YouTube. But, it is recommended that you download this app from its official website.
If you are an Android device user, you might not find VidMate from the Google Play Store. However, you can download the app from the official website https://vidmate.com. Once you have downloaded the app from the official site, you can now install it using your Android device.
The first time you are going to install this app on the Android device requires you to turn Unknown Sources option on. Just visit Settings -> Security -> then scroll down to enable this feature. This might not be available though, if you consider iOS or Windows devices. You need to install a third-party app to be able to run VidMate on your device.
- Simply open the app from the homepage and select the Movie tab at the navigation bar
- Open the filter and find the movie you would want to download via its name, genre, language, or popularity. You can also find new movies and famous old movies in there
- You just need to pick a source for the movie you would want to download. You may also tap Play or Download, where you can stream a movie online or download the movie to watch later
- You can also select the movie quality that you would want to use
- Finally, click Download by tapping the icon at the upper-right corner
Download YouTube Videos
- Open VidMate, then enter the YouTube website from the home screen site navigation
- Search and open the YouTube video subject for download
- You can also select the video or audio quality
- Click the Download button to begin the download
VidMate can be installed on your Windows or iOS devices if you first install an Android emulator.